Saturday, March 04, 2006



Keith and I were lucky enough to be able to attend Dr. Chapman's marriage conference today as he made a pit stop in Racine. Thanks to wonderful friends, Kelly and Steve Schulz who watched our children all day. We really enjoyed it, laughed a lot and got a ton out of it. He tours all over the country and we encourage all married couples to see if one is coming near you.

Everyone I know who has read this book says it does wonders for any marriage - whether it is strong or struggling. And we think it's good to get a jump start every year - because really... What is more important here on earth than the relationship with your spouse?

Well, besides chocolate and a good massage that is! Oh just kidding, Keith, it's shopping...really...

3 comments:

Living Stone said...

Well - After learning that J can indeed read an "instruction list", and that L will love anyone who feeds her, well we consider ourselves tried and true! K&K you make sure and call us again sometime - whenever you need to get out together!

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to attend....if I were married. Maybe one day I'll have the opportunity to be both married and availble to attend such a seminar. I am fascinated by the human language. I'm glad you both had a chance to attend and I hope it helps even though you have a very happy, wonderful marriage.
I loved spending time with ya'll yesterday and today! I wish I never had to leave! Miss you already...

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Yeah, there were quite a few "dating" or "single" people there too.

Thanks again Kelly for watching our munchkins - drop GP off anytime.

And Jen, hope the rest of your visit to Chicago isn't too terribly boring! Thanks for coming up to see us :)