Wednesday, February 15, 2006



Lindsay and L

L was diggin' Lindsay's hat today at lunch. We missed you Kelly and Glendon! I subjected Lindsay to a new hot chicken salad recipe I've been wanting to try - would be great for large get togethers, easy to make...not so nutritious but do you really care? I'll post it anyway as I always like to spread the news about good things that I've found. I didn't even know hot chicken salad existed - but on a croissant...yum.

4 chicken breasts (cooked and cut up)
1 cup mayo
1 cup sour cream
2 cups celery chopped
1 can cr. of chicken soup
8 oz. can of water chestnuts
small can sliced mushrooms (4 or 6 oz)
1/2 cup slivered almonds
2 tbls. minced onion (dried)
3 tbls. lemon juice
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper

Mix all together and then cook 30 min at 350 degrees
Add 1 cup shredded cheddar with can of fried onions
Cook for 5-10 more minutes.

No comments: