
The Cowgirl Blues
L and I enjoyed a girls lunch out with some friends, Kelly, Glendon, Lindsay and Emerson. It was nice to chat and see brand new Emerson - I had forgotten how tiny they can be at that age. And Lindsay looks amazing, well regardless, but especially for having a baby just three weeks ago. And we (as in I) are not at all jealous or bitter about how amazing she looked in her prepregnancy clothes. Especially not bitter that I am still not in my post-L jeans. Not at all.
Really.
Then Kelly and I then took the kiddies to Sam's for some large quantity shopping. Much more fun to do that trip with a friend - between the two of us we bought over 1300 pieces of construction paper. Keith's still not sure why...me neither... but whatever color you need, I have it now.
We are now anxiously anticipating the arrival of The Nana from Dayton, Ohio. She'll be visiting with us for a week. We are dragging her to the Milwaukee Zoo tomorrow amidst twenty degree weather and snow showers. Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment