Wednesday, February 01, 2006


Like Mother, Like Daughter
Karri, 1975 With Tears, Love Mom and Dad


Mom and Dad saw the blog and remembered a similar picture taken way back when. I don't remember this particular picture being taken, but the memories of Dad's boat shoes and the smell of the leather still sticks with me. And I remember the crushed velvet orange couch too. I think it may even be back in style now.

And of course the mother in me now looks at this picture and thinks, "Wow. you were able to leave a plant on the floor and I didn't mess with it?!" That would never fly in our house. Every chance she gets, L is snacking on the dirt moss that covers the one living plant we own.

Thanks for sending Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey we had a green couch like that! Actually it's kind of scary, but the couches we own now look like the same style as those!