


What We've Been Doing
Last weekend we went to Michigan to spend time with our friends The Moore's. It was a relaxing weekend filled with the zoo, museum, great food and wine. A much needed break.
After that, we stopped at the lake for some water play with the Gordons.
Because WACmom is much better than I about taking pictures, I can actually post some visuals.
We've been up to other stuff too - I'll post about that later. But for now, a big thanks to both families for some summer fun!
(yes, I realize that the blog is dry and uninteresting. my brain is taking the summer off so quick posts and pictures of the kids to satisfy long-distance relatives is about all your getting right now. Fresh new posts planned for the fall - watch for a big new project that we're about to embark on!)
3 comments:
Thank you- from a satisfied long distance (not too long at least) relative :) Looks like fun!
Ha. I love your disclaimer... can i copy and paste that to mine??
Miss you Karri.
Linds
Even though you can't see me- imagine me holding my picketing sign : "new Post!" "New Post!"
Post a Comment