Mom raising three kids in 2009 and trying to pretend (to myself) that it's 1979.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love that photo of the two of you! True Artist!!! I'm also a BIG fan of the feet in the water. Your skills make me a bit envious, but I'm glad I know you so that I can at least see the photos! Glad you two had such a wonderful trip! Jemel
Wife, Mom, Writer, Temporary Triathlete, Worrier, Addicted to Concord Grapes in both natural and fermented form, and just beginning to realize that I've aged 20 years since I last noticed.
1 comment:
I love that photo of the two of you! True Artist!!! I'm also a BIG fan of the feet in the water. Your skills make me a bit envious, but I'm glad I know you so that I can at least see the photos! Glad you two had such a wonderful trip!
Jemel
Post a Comment