Monday, July 07, 2008


I'm sorry but have we met?

I've visited once but left no mark of my presence, no email address, no mailing list and no credit card trace. But yet you've found me, not my husband, but me. And in my opinion you should probably fire whatever company you paid for the database that included my name - because they suck. I am about as far from the demographic you are trying to reach as possible. Lightyears away.

The archery catalog you sent was obviously a very expensive publication, as thick as the old Sear's toy catalog, and yet it has found its way into our recycling faster than you can blink.




Because unless I want to purchase one of these, I really have no use for it.



And not that anyone is asking, but it is my opinion that if you are going to take the time and money to go out and kill a deer - you really should get off your butt and CARRY the darn thing back to your gas-guzzling truck.

Your hippie, live deer-lovin' friend (unless he is eating out of the vegetable garden),

Karri


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I. Love. You.

:-)k

Anonymous said...

That's funny! They must be the same list sellers that gave The American Girl catalog my name :)Ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

Hey, couldn't you use that to pull things behind the scooter?

Scott

just4ofus said...

I am sure you could find a use for that :)

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Now that's an idea!