I'm going to hijack Karri's blog today so this entry can get the true attention it deserves. This morning Karri completed the Danskin Chicagoland Triathlon and she did it competitively. A few months ago, Karri came to me asking for my support to compete and from day one we have had the same goal in mind--Train, Particpate, Finish. Swim, Bike, Run.
Karri as you all know has spent the last few months training for this event and did more than what she set out to do. She looked strong in all three segments and efficient in her transitions. She is in great shape, and ready for the next challenge.
Thanks to Jen, the Rays, the Cortez's, the Gordon's and all our family and friends for your support.
We can not be more proud of her. Way to go Karri, good luck on your next race. We love you,
K,J, L, & E
10 comments:
WOW!!! I am so proud of you!!! What an amazing goal to accomplish! You really look great and suprisingly happy! I think I am inspired (well.... :) ) Maybe I will go walking tomorrow :) Take care Lu and I'll talk to you soon. ST
Holy Cow! You did it and you look great!
Congrats! You now can say you have a triathlon under your belt.
You go girl!
Congrats Karri way to make a goal and stick with it (with 3 kids nun-the-less). You're a beast!!! Luv, Jemel
yahooo!!! i love the pic of glee as you round the corner on your bike! Great job karri!!!
Congratulations! You don't even look tired! :) We're proud of you too. Lots of hard work and discipline and your fans K,J,L,and E cheering you on paid off. You do look great - Yaaaaaay Karri!
Love you,
The Richter fans :)
Congrats on competing and finishing strong!! That is so awesome and you look great. I can't wait to hear about it. Woo HOO!!!
Congrats!!! That's awesome! You look great, and I bet you feel even better!
Thanks all! It was fun - am going to do it again next year. Want to join me???
Those pics are super unflattering -but because I dearly love my husband, and he posted them, I will not take them down...yet.
Congratulations on your race! A triathlon is quite an accomplishment. You should be very proud of yourself. You go girl!
Whoohoooo! Go Karri! I could never commit to that!
Post a Comment