
See You Next Week!
Keith and I are off for some serious eating, sleeping and reading in Chicago. Thanks to his wonderful family, we are doing it kid-free.
We have already mapped out our restaurant tour of the city, we plan to lay around in the park and read, take a tour of Hemingway's birth home and Frank Lloyd Wright's home and studio, see Indiana Jones and The Happening, hit a comedy club and SLEEP.
Here's to ten years baby - I love you!
8 comments:
SHa-wow!! Happy ANniversary- have a great adventure. I"m sure there are surprises waiting for you that you don't even know about yet.
Love- Linds
10 YEARS! Holy cow! we only have 7...
have so much fun, you two deserve it!
Have fun and happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Our 10th is this year too! Have a super time!
Have so much fun and RELAX! You all deserve it : )
Thank you for the best five days in recent memory. There's no better way to spend a short week and I'm so glad I have you.
I love you. To ten more...
Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy Chi-town. Sounds like you're keeping very busy. Enjoy the time with your wonderful hubby and keep up the good work training for your big event!
Did you take any pics - I'm waiting to see and hear about your time!!! =)
Post a Comment