The Case of the Dairy Disappearance
J's sixth birthday was an overnight kid/dad camp out at the Ray's Farm. I think everyone had a great time and it goes down in the "best birthday I've ever had" Hall of Fame. The weather couldn't have been better, the bonfire was great and the mystery scavenger hunt was a hit.
Best of all, I got to leave at 8:30 and sleep in a bed! Happy sixth birthday my sweet man. I love you.
Official camp tshirts were distributed
with no cake, happy birthday is sung with a flaming marshmallow to blow out
2 comments:
Happy birthday Jack! That looks like a blast! We may have to try a camp-out sleep over for Nicholas next year party. Great idea & lucky you to have a cool place to have a camp out!!!
What a great party!! Happy birthday to J!
Post a Comment