This Is What Happens When Kids Play Play-Doh With Daddy....
The joy of mixing colors! What fun!
And then it all ends permanently a shade of "brown poo"
It is more than my anal artistic side can handle....
Mom raising three kids in 2009 and trying to pretend (to myself) that it's 1979.
4 comments:
Karri... they can still have fun with the playdoh even after the colors are mixed.
Remember.. they really don't care and they just like when you say the work pooh.
Really.
Love ya.
too...much...to...handle....
You and Josh can commiserate... he is appalled that I let the kids have more than one color at a time!
Karri ~ I am all over keeping color completely seperated. I've had other moms over for playdates and the looks on their and their kid's faces when I explain that each child is to have his own color and they are not to be shared....are quite humorous.
I do like the playdoh hair coming out in different colors...almost like a crazy coloring job that is growing out. =)
Post a Comment