We are HOME.
It's been a crazy and fun August and I meant to post before the trip but Blogger was acting up so I didn't get a chance. Take down the picket signs Lindsay - we're coming back now and I'm refreshed and ready to tackle writing again. (Even with crazy kids in tow it's amazing what a change of scenery will do for you)
Maybe even more than "here's a picture or two, Enjoy!" - REAL writing. We'll see...
And of course I'm posting pics of the trip too. But while we were gone my sister lost everything in a fire and she took the majority of the photos while we were in NC. Luckily, her friend broke down the door and grabbed her dog, laptop and camera so the pictures were saved but I can't exactly say "I'm sorry you lost everything, do you mind sending the photos of our trip though?"
So we'll track them down eventually.
Glad to be back online! Hope everyone is having a great end of summer.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we're so glad to have you home : )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment