Thursday, February 28, 2008


I'm Here! I'm Here!

Life is crazy right now and I keep having posts rolling around in my head but no time to sit down and actually write. I keep telling Keith that I think I would have a nervous breakdown...if there was only time for one. The thought of lying in a "soft" hospital bed with my hands tied down while being spoon fed by some orderly seems almost vacation-like compared to the challenge I'm up against right now. I can't shake this overwhelming fatigue that has taken over and made it hard to even think clearly.

So my kids have enjoyed every Disney movie known to man lately. And I even brought out Annie as an afternoon surprise one day which was going over very well until I realized just how much Miss Hannigan was drunk throughout the movie and Pepper, the orphan bully, showed L how to have a "knife fight" while dancing. Nice.

Next time I have a baby and two months later decide to start a business, someone please come check my head.

So I will be back to post some actual stories real soon but I'll leave you with one of my favorite pictures of L and her daddy in the hospital. I am trying to pull together her baby album and have had fun looking through the images.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Next time I have a baby and two months later decide to start a business, someone please come check my head."

Umm, not to worry.
K