So yesterday afternoon I stood in line outside in 20 degree weather for over an hour but was able to get a great seat (thanks to friends that stood in line for over TWO hours outside) and took the above picture. Obama was in Racine and I was lucky enough to score a sold out ticket and go.This isn't a political blog nor do I plan to spend the next year ranting about anything so relax. (well, if Hillary wins Presidency I may shed online tears of horror but we'll worry about that if it happens).
But this Mama is excited about Obama and I have to say that this is the most excited I have been about a President since Reagan. I know my non-partisan views is making some of you itch, but let's just be excited I didn't get frostbite out there.
This should be an interesting election year.
3 comments:
Very cool. Our primary isn't until May - when things are pretty much already decided. :-( Since we're close to Cinti, we'll get some attention as March gets closer. I'm curious to see how things shake out. Looks like Obama is on a strong roll, but never count a Clinton out...
Glad you got to see him!
That would be cool to see the canidates in person : )
I am still mourning the loss of John Edwards.
So I am torn with the two remaining...
I have to admit to not doing my civic duty this election cycle... I don't know who I'd vote for yet (guess I better figure it out before Tuesday!)
It is so cool to see a candidate up close... I remember tagging along with some dorm friends as a college freshman to some random rally on campus (turns out it was Clinton!)
Glad you got tickets!
Post a Comment