Here in our town the adults celebrate Halloween a few days before the kids and they get dressed up and ride around town on Trolleys....I am not kidding you.
So this year we joined up with a fun group that has been doing this for the last eight years - and every year they vote on a group theme - this year's was Classic Monsters. It was fun to dress up because I am usually a Halloween poop and avoid wearing costumes. I dragged my heals even this year and came up with something three days before.
The costumes were fun to observe. I have more experience in the child costume realm so I had no idea how many different things you could turn slutty. Not dressing up, I have no reason to go into those makeshift Halloween stores that are only in business for a few months and spend forty dollars on an outfit. So when we went this year to get wigs, face paint and other much needed items to complete our outfits, I saw slutty boyscouts, slutty nurses, slutty teachers, slutty policeman, slutty nuns and slutty bees - I didn't know you could sex-up a bee outfit...did you?
But out in the crowds we saw the Mystery Machine gang, Beetlejuice (always my fav), Captain Crunch (original), sexed up Rainbow Bright, Flavor Flav and a clock girl, among others. And those poor tarts hookin' it up - don't they realize that slutty outfits look cheap and desperate? My friend Kellie dressed up as The Bride from Kill Bill and while nothing at all (it's a conservative outfit - see here) was showing, she got more looks than the French Maids - it's all in the imagination anyway, boys, right?
At Jim and Jackie's (our neighbors) Pre-party- Uma on the left opted out of our theme(you can click on pic to enlarge them)
I was a member of the "Undead", a 1950's zombie - He was Phantom of the Opera
This was our short Frankenstein - we also had a tall one
Jackie was also a zombie - Jm was the wolfman but with mask down he looked more like the Cowardly Lion
The friendliest Vampires I know - we dragged our other friends into the theme
One member of our group won an individual prize - the grand prize was $2,000
This guy was not with us but we had to take a picture - I know I would not have done a dead Steve Irwin-a bit tacky- but are you really surprised??
2 comments:
Question : Do they sell the perfect figure to go along with the sexy bee outfit? You guys make such a cute couple - even as monsters!!!
Well and that was the problem - not everyone thought that was a no-brainer :)
BTW, congrats on the name Jaydon - very excited for you guys! A GP and a JP.
Post a Comment