
You Woke Up This Morning And Thought...I Need A Good J Story, Right?
This morning J's assistant teacher caught me and said, I meant to talk to you on Monday but I didn't get a chance to tell you at pickup.
Oh No.
No, no, it's not bad, she assured me.
Right.
Apparently J and his best buddy Ethan were playing so well and so focused together that Miss Karen decided to go over and praise them.
As she got over there, Ethan excitedly announced that they were having a picnic. Sure enough they had a backpack packed with loads of pretend food and a blanket and J was intently checking off all of the food that they would need.
J: And here's our sandwiches, our fruit, and Wait! I need a beer too. Where is the beer?
This is a RELIGIOUS preschool!
Luckily, Miss Karen thought it was hilarious too.
And I want all to know he gets this from his DAD. Not me, NOPE.
I drink wine.
2 comments:
Hilarious! I'm sure he meant ROOT beer. Yep. He loves the Sprechers.
Actually, a beer and a picnic sounds nice. What are you doing for lunch?
Keith
That is toooooo funny!!!!!
Post a Comment