Well, besides severely slacking on posts - a whole lot of nothing...until last night, which I will post about tomorrow. I went through a bad energy slump there for a while. The kind that leaves you feeling like walking dead for no reason, requires afternoon naps and early bedtimes and the thought of the daily routine is daunting. I have no idea where these spells come from but I will tell you that they are no fun. I think my grandmother had them - but I always just chocked it up to her being old. Maybe it's not just age - or maybe I AM old. That is something I would rather not think about.
Posts kept coming into my head. I want to make sure to talk about this...or I really should post this picture...but the children's bedtimes would come and go and I would be left with only the ability to stare blankly at the television. Everything was put on hold - reading my book club selection My Antonia, keeping up with the endless piles of papers and emails, running errands and doing fun stuff with the kids. Hopefully more interesting posts will come soon.
But I am back and here is a recap of what we've been doing lately:
We rediscovered those fabulous helicopters that nature provides us with.
Catching up on the daily news.
Getting lost in a cornfield maze - they are not as easy as one might think.
Finishing up the soccer season until Spring.
Being roped into taking 24 four-year-olds to a farm on a very windy and cold day to milk cows and pet turkeys and bunnies.
No comments:
Post a Comment