
K2: The Early Years
Helloooooooooo Out There!
Yeah, I know I haven't been good about writing this week. I have a lot of excuses, does that count? And this entry has taken almost nine hours to finish. And yet it still isn't very good so I think I am not going to even bother.
We've been super busy with such things like:
Taking J to see his first live play - Hansel and Gretal
Playing single mom to Keith being out of town
Celebrating Eight Years Married on Tuesday with Pad Thai and Yellow Curry from Sticky Rice
Packing for our upcoming excursion to Washington Island
We'll Talk Next Week...Have a good one.
1 comment:
I sure hope you guys have a wonderful time this weekend - and don't forget to pack the soap etc. =) Thanks again for stopping by the other day - good to see you in person....
Post a Comment