Friday, September 15, 2006







What Do These Girls Have In Common?

They are all REAL, they are all under FOURS YEARS OLD and they are all winners in the baby glitz pageants.

This is sick stuff people. These kids make Jon Benet look like a lightweight. Eyeliner on an infant?? Seriously someone needs to stop these parents.

A great blogger I know also writes an article in a paper in Nashville, TN. Here is her link to the article on attending one of these pageants:

Click Here For Baby Pageant Article

For More Pictures of Winners Click Here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES, sick! There is a lot of air brushing going on in those photos. So sick to think people do this to their little girls!

Yes I'm still alive...sorry I haven't visited in awhile!

Anonymous said...

I totally thought they were dolls too....Is L thinking of a new pageant career perhaps? I agree though.... way to train em young that all of life revolves around outside image. Crazy!!!

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Yes, can you see L in those pageants?? She would come out with goldfish smeared in her hair and snot stains all over her thousand dollar sequin dress.

Something tells me she wouldn't win!