Monday, September 29, 2008





Star Wars Night At Our House
I "won" a house party from Cartoon Network for their new Star Wars series - The Clone Wars. I say "won" because while they shipped me a box of toys and goodies for the kids, it was as much work as a birthday party. We invited J's best buds to watch the sneak preview of the show and some light saber dueling.
With only a few minor injuries to report, all in all, the night was a success. Not sure if CN managed to grab any new loyal viewers, but any party with a Star Wars theme seems to be a success.
And the weird creepy red person above, that's L. She's dressed in the only "girl" character from the new series. She's never seen any Star Wars episodes so there was no luck in convincing her that Princess Leia was another option.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

CN just bought your neighborhood all of their Halloween costumes. sweet.

just4ofus said...

That's pretty cool. How did you win that?
That is a memory that Jackson will look back on and remember forever..
you win cool points on that one!

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea! I need to jot all of your ideas down in a book for when I have kids!!! You win the coolest mom award (and of course, Keith wins the coolest dad award....)
~A. Jen

Anonymous said...

Richter cousins are VERY impressed! How was the movie? They are all set for trick-or-treat. What is E going to be this year?