Please don't leave!! How else will I see wonderful shots like E's?? No pressure, just want to hear and see how things are going. Please relax, retreat, rejuvenate and return. :-)
Hey girl...I understand being so overwhelmed! Your blog is high on my list of things to check each day...it's how I keep up with you all. I would miss the stories, thoughts, and raves...you make me remember that there are people like me out there!!!! Normal right?! LOL Hang in there kid! _Jemel
Wife, Mom, Writer, Temporary Triathlete, Worrier, Addicted to Concord Grapes in both natural and fermented form, and just beginning to realize that I've aged 20 years since I last noticed.
6 comments:
I totally know how yoy feel, but you will be missed!
I hope you decide to stick around, as I've grown quite attached to you...person I've never actually met. Take some time and mull...mull away.
no.
Please don't leave!! How else will I see wonderful shots like E's?? No pressure, just want to hear and see how things are going. Please relax, retreat, rejuvenate and return. :-)
Hey girl...I understand being so overwhelmed! Your blog is high on my list of things to check each day...it's how I keep up with you all. I would miss the stories, thoughts, and raves...you make me remember that there are people like me out there!!!! Normal right?! LOL Hang in there kid! _Jemel
Please don't give up. I look forward to reading your blog. I feel like we talk everyday just by looking at it. I would miss you...alot!
Love,
Nancy
Post a Comment