Thursday, October 09, 2008

Alright. I'll Be Back Soon.


Lucky for you I am bred to feel guilty. Let's just hope the blog is more interesting.

In the meantime, look what I scored at my favorite thrift shop yesterday for $1.50. The original TOMY plates from the 70's in its original box.

That's right. Be jealous.

Or at least smile sympathetically at me.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg - i am so jealous! loved these when i was a kid. glad you will keep blogging. i need something to hold my interest while on maternity leave in jan/feb. thanks!
chris

Anonymous said...

I had that! Probably still do, back at my mom's house.

Anonymous said...

Fun! Which one is your fav?

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

For some reason the tennis outfit - although I don't play tennis nor showed any interest in the sport.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED these! I especially loved that I "borrowed" every single one of yours and colored every single plate sans paper. Mom didn't keep these for us (I mean you)?....
A. Jen

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

I found two plates but everything else has seemed to disappear.

Anonymous said...

I loved that set! See... you can score big. Is that from the thrift store you took me to last year? I agree, the tennis outfit was cute. Can't believe you found that... very fun :)

Julie said...

Oh no way! I totally had those as a child....I wonder if they are in the parents' basement? Hmmmm....

Jenn said...

That is so awesome!! I loved those when I was a kid. You have my jealousy.

Glad you're still going to blog. I would have missed you terribly since we chat better over blog than email...

just4ofus said...

So are those for you or Lina?

Katy said...

hi! got your comment on my blog. i do have a new email..and the one i have for you doesn't work. so, the answer is YES. and here's my email: frontporchgirl@cinci.rr.com kate