Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Plague

Where are we?

The plague has hit our house, specifically me. Keith is in charge of taking care of all five of us right now and attempting to stay sane. This bug is proving stubborn and my body is taking its sweet, sweet time getting better.

I'll write more about my ER adventures and stepping over the writhing body of a kidney stone victim and going immediately in. Apparently Postpartum fevers top kidney stones...who knew? Poor guy.

All is well with little E. Will write more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon, Karri!!! Your husband is such a neat guy - just beaming today - he loves his new little son, and you all!!!

Julie said...

WOW, are you serious? I was hoping you were lounging around taking in all the sweetness of your little one. I know...it's a dreamworld, right? I hope you are feeling better VERY soon and can enjoy Thanksgiving.