Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ephram's Arrival
11-8-07, 11:40 pm, 7 lbs 2 0z, 20 inches





I plan to add more information soon...but pictures will have to do for now. This little one is quite the cutie with his copper red hair and sweet personality. Right now I am dealing with an extensive routine of healing my own body, remembering what sleep deprivation feels like, trying to nurse a 7 lbs baby with the body of Dolly Parton (but unfortunately not the waist) and shielding him from well-meaning but heavy-handed siblings.

So if I don't talk to you soon...that is why.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Such a cute family - we love you! Welcome to the family Ephram! You are precious! We're real proud of your big sibs too. Your cousins are excited to see you soon :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww! Adorable! Adorable! dorable! What a little blessing! Welcome to the family! Hugs to the big brother and big sis! Treasure these moments........we will pray for a smooth routine! Can't wait to see him running around at the next family reunion!
Hugs & Congrats! Kathy

Anonymous said...

He is precious!!! I love the redish hair, and you sound in such good spirits. The lack of sleep again is quite a jolt isn't it?
Get what you can - you look wonderful!

info@racetoremember.org said...

Congrats!!! You have a beautiful family! Can't wait to see you guys again. And love the hair!

just4ofus said...

He is a very beautiful baby! Congrats!
Again, you snub us on the picture of you hair. And you look put together and stuff.
I think Keith looks more tiered than you!
Love you guys!
Congrats!!!!!!

Jenn said...

Congratulations!!!!

What a wonderful gift. He's adorable. Here's sending healing thoughts your way. Glad you have plenty of helpers! :-)

Anonymous said...

That is one gorgeous baby!!! You can't say that very often about newborns but you can certainly say that about Ephram.

We're jealous of the red hair - we thought for sure one of our kids would have red hair but... nope.

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! :)

Love, Ben, Lisa, Dylan and Natalie Neal

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Thanks all - will post more soon. He is doing really well - got a great report from the doctor today.

Oh and the hair? I love cameras, it's all in the angle, baby. I wasn't even showered :)

WAC-Mom said...

Congrats! He is adorable and so sweet. Can't wait to see more of him (and you)!

Katy said...

karri and keith,
he is beautiful. we are so happy for you guys. and i totally agree with other comments that you look amazing, karri. love the hair. and you've got a mom glow.