We got a new DSLR camera for our business (more on that later), and as of Friday I will be President and Owner of an LLC my dad set up a few years ago. So we've been playing around with it and taking random pictures. This camera shows EVERYTHING as you can see from the picture of L (click on pic to enlarge). I'm used to tiny cameras that erase every line and imperfection on your face in an overall blur, this camera enhances them. A little scary for those of us beginning to age or for bed-headed dirty-faced children like L here.
The second picture I took a while ago. I just had to post it - her new love is "Mary Puppins" (said with a three year old English accent) and her favorite part is the animated scene when they jump into the painting. She grabs her parasol and dances around the room twirling it like "Mary Puppins".
Love it.
1 comment:
Can't wait to hear more! L is too cute : )
Post a Comment