J wasn't sure at first about this baby chick-holding thing.
Dad, this one is for you. That is all I'm going to say.
J getting used to the farm life.
L won a prize as big as she at the duck pond
We Heart County Fairs
Racine's is a good one - despite the 100 degree temperatures with no breeze, we spent our morning in Union Grove with our friend and J's teacher, Miss Sarah. She and I took the kids to pet all kinds of animals, eat cheese curds, slushies, hot dogs, ice cream and other well balanced foods.
L was amazed by the baby chicks and wanted to kiss them. J's favorite side show spectacular was a crotchety old man puppet that drove a farm truck. I wish I had a picture to describe the absurd vehicle but he found it pretty darn interesting that a puppet could drive and even somehow knew his name.
The kids were great and fun was had by all. A yearly destination for sure.
Signing out for a while for yet another side trip. Back soon!






No comments:
Post a Comment