
It's A Twirly Thing
I don't know what it is with girls and a good twirly skirt, but it is fun to wear! L loves her new skirt that Aunt Becca sent the other day. Actually both kids loved getting a random box of fun new clothes and presents from AZ! Thanks so much Aunt Becca - they loved every bit of it.
And L decided to go with the Marilyn Monroe pose while trying it out!
1 comment:
She looks great! I'm glad it fit her. I wish I could be there to see both kids in their new duds. I can't wait to find out Chris' leave schedule for winter so we can plan our trip "home." This time to include Wisconsin, Lord willing...but, it's hard to ask about when he's going to get leave when he just got finished with leave for the summer.
Post a Comment