Tuesday, August 29, 2006



Water Spouts

This is what was happening right outside our door this morning - and I didn't even know it. This picture is an actual picture of the lake taken this morning down the street from our house.

Wild.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is crazy! I would have loved to see that!

Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you guys got to see this in person?? I loved the photos too - way cool to live in RAcine eh?

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Isn't that wild?? No, Kelly I didn't get to see it. I wish I had known it was going on though and we would have stepped out to view it for sure. I think it is like a tornado that is really, really weak and over water. But they can come on land and do a bit of damage but that is pretty rare I think.