Wednesday, July 12, 2006
While visiting in NC, L and I got a chance to visit with Grayson and Ethan - my good friends Sarah and Laura's children. We all congregated in Marion at Sarah's house and talked. It was good to see everyone, as I do not get a whole lot of face time anymore living so far away. And while Ethan's personality remains to be seen (he cuddles fantastically!), Grayson is a lot like my children (read -difficult for her mom sometimes) and makes me smile. She is independent, cute as a button and knows what she wants - a kindred spirit for L indeed.
And they look like they could be sisters.
And yes it has been a while since I've blogged - I KNOW I'm slack. Lately our lives are in a constant state of "catch up" - either preparing for a trip, unpacking and getting settled back in from a trip, preparing for guests, or recovering from guests. I am NOT complaining future and past guests, we love having you here. Just know that this blog may look forgotten but longs to be written in.
It's coming, I promise...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment