Times They Are A Changin'
Well, you know that job that brought us all the up here to the frozen north?
Yeah, Keith quit it today. We like to keep things in crisis mode around here. None of this boring contentment for us! No sir!
But actually I am very proud of him and the new opportunity he is embarking on. He is going from this to this.
From "smaller" accounts to high profile, much larger ones like Nestle - did someone say FREE CHOCOLATE???? Well, that wasn't stated specifically in his offer package but I have high hopes it is only a matter of time. I mean, we got free potato salads and soups before so why not?
At least the corporate identity on the web site looks fairly similar. Maybe he won't notice the difference :)
Congrats Keith!
4 comments:
Good for you, Keith! Hope everything goes well with the transition. We're proud of you too. Love you!
Good luck Keith! Hopefully the drama turns out GOOD!
fantastic news hemmig family. congrats keith!
Congratulations, Keith! I hope we can get in on that free chocolate thing. Nestle and Tidy Cats,eh? Hopefully not together. Anyways, I love my kitty litter buckets and I will think of you every time I empty Tigger's litter box. I'm not sure how I feel about that! Or how you might feel about that? Anyways, congrats, and see you soon!
Post a Comment