Mom raising three kids in 2009 and trying to pretend (to myself) that it's 1979.
Get well soon :) See you Friday!
You are sick again??? I hope you all feel better soon! I miss the blog!
Allergies - cold thing. No biggie - we'll be back to normal soon (whatever that is).And Kelly - hope you had fun at the petting farm! Sorry we didn't make it.
Ugh! It's going around Cincy too!!! Hope you feel better soon!
Feel better soon! I have no such excuse for my blog. I have a slow upload speed to blame.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Get well soon :) See you Friday!
You are sick again??? I hope you all feel better soon! I miss the blog!
Allergies - cold thing. No biggie - we'll be back to normal soon (whatever that is).
And Kelly - hope you had fun at the petting farm! Sorry we didn't make it.
Ugh! It's going around Cincy too!!! Hope you feel better soon!
Feel better soon! I have no such excuse for my blog. I have a slow upload speed to blame.
Post a Comment