Jen's new charge, James Hunter, opened for Aretha Franklin last night
Living Vicariously Through Jen
Yes, I admit it, I live a fast life through Jen. I'm just so darn proud of her. And she's not one to brag and since my own children have either spent the last 12 hours throwing up (L) or mouthing off (J), I am going to focus on a more productive member of our family and brag it up!
Jen just landed a sweet gig as tour manager (title right?) for James Hunter a very, very good up and coming artist who sounds like a cross between Sam Cooke and Van Morrison. He's my favorite new artist right now - and the fact that Jen can possibly introduce me to him when we attend his Chicago concert in July is purely a bonus. You heard that Jen? BACKSTAGE.
Next week Jen will be doing Donald Trump's birthday party at Taj Mahal. Not the first Trump party she has done but hopefully this time she will suck it up and stop being so cool and just get a picture with him. He may not be the nicest guy but your face next to his = good resume stuff.
And I'm sure the fact that she has done an Usher party was helpful in obtaining the James Hunter gig. Keith would like to request that she next applies to do planning for U2. It's the least you can do for him, Jen. He's your brother-in-law for goodness sakes.
We love you Jen! So proud of all of your accomplishments. Good luck with the new job and PLEASE! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment