The boys are checking out their planes for flight and Abby is giving hers a swingJ's Birthday Party
Pancakes and Pajamas was a big hit. The kids decorated styrofoam airplanes and flew them around the yard. J had a great time with friends and the weather couldn't have been nicer.


3 comments:
Looks like a great party! The foam planes were a fun idea. Glad J and his cute friends had such a good time :) Miss you!
What a great idea! I'm sure the kids had fun wearing there pj's out of the house! Those planes are a great idea too...I might use that idea at our party this weekend!
Hello!
Someone said I needed to go on your blog and read about J's party! You won't believe this BUT on Sunday May 28th we had our annual Memorial Day cookout and
b-day celebration for Erin (now 15!) and Patrick (now 4!) --- their b-days are both on the 28th of May! Since I was hosting the big bash and there was a slew of little ones -- guess what I did --- I bought about 9 of those styrofoam airplanes to entertain them and did the very same thing you did ---- DO GREAT MINDS THINk ALIKE OR WHAT??!!!!!!!!!!! Of course E wasn't into the airplanes but she sure had fun running airplane races! It was and is a fun idea -- yes, that dollar store is a wonderful thing!!!!
Happy B-day J!
Kathy
Post a Comment