Thursday, June 22, 2006

Our new couch from Rudy's in Asheville, NC


Donna's new makeover from Rudy's


Donna, mom and Lina


More photos of the new furniture


Bill, Donna and their adopted grandchildren

At Home With The Ramseys

Well, we're back from our two week trip to OH - NC - OH Again. I've decided to cut up the photos and blogging into daily increments because for me it is much more manageable and hopefully more enjoyable for you, the reader.

So I'm starting with the first photos I come to - visiting the Ramsey's. They were very helpful in directing us to our new town up here. Mom's "best friend Donna" as Keith and I joke sometimes (you know how Oprah always says "My best friend Gail"?) - has a knack for decorating their beautiful house. I'm lucky to have two talented designers -she and my mom - to bounce ideas off of. Because while I can spot good design, I am not as good at finding it for myself. Here are some photos of Donna's new home makeover.

And thanks for the inspiration, Mom and Donna - our new couch from Rudy's is going to be joining us in a few weeks. Although all props go to Keith right now, as he is the one who found this couch. And is currently in Chicago working to fund its purchase :)

Anyone want to buy a couch? We now have one to sell! Again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT trip this was - especially at Rudy's!

I look forward to our visit in July!