Mom raising three kids in 2009 and trying to pretend (to myself) that it's 1979.
Wow, she's good! It's very YOU, too!I loved her, "A Place for Us" and the "Never Let You Go".... though, "A Place by the Sea" is perfect for your home!!! Maybe Santa will read your blog!
Love her! Her giraffe picture with the pink background would be super cute in Abby's room.Have you been naughty or nice?
I am loving the art.My coworkers are loving the art too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, she's good! It's very YOU, too!
I loved her, "A Place for Us" and the "Never Let You Go"....
though, "A Place by the Sea" is perfect for your home!!!
Maybe Santa will read your blog!
Love her! Her giraffe picture with the pink background would be super cute in Abby's room.
Have you been naughty or nice?
I am loving the art.
My coworkers are loving the art too.
Post a Comment