Best. Compliment. Ever.

Keith was on the Internet yesterday while L was sitting at the kitchen table eating a meal. He was looking at PopSugar, an online tabloid blog that I read, and it had an article and this picture about George Clooney.
L saw it and exclaimed, Hey daddy, that's you!
Sa-weet.
Think I can get her to believe that I look like Jennifer Aniston?
3 comments:
Kids can make you feel good! : )
That is great!
No Jennifer Anniston for you.. it is the hair.
You look like Victoria Beckham!
Pull that up and she'll give you a thumbs up.
Well, maybe TWO Victorias - she is a twig and well, I am not :)
Plus I smile when I'm nervous - I don't think she has that problem.
So who do people tell you that you look like?
I get Claire Danes.
I don't have a star look a like...
I could see the Claire Danes thing.
That is a compliment!
Post a Comment