A Case Of The Bluey Blues
You know you've been exposed to too much Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! when you tell your husband that and he knows exactly what you are talking about. I feel like Widget.
We're home and all out of whack. Keith is either coming down with something or just dealing with some crazy work issues that are wearing on him physically. I am not at all happy to be out of Western North Carolina, J is missing Nina and Papa severely and L is just confused at our being back to routine after two and a half weeks of fun, fun, fun.
The trip was refreshing as it can be with two young children. A break from our environment and routine was much needed. I'll post photos this week while we're coming up for air in between gathering food, doing laundry and settling back into life.
We're all like, Where are we? What do we do next?
And today I celebrated my first morning of freedom from the kids in two weeks by getting a cavity filled - WITHOUT numbing!
I thought I rocked until I later found out that some people do that all of the time. Did you know that?
Anyway, We're Back!
4 comments:
Welcome home! We just watched "Bluey Blues" yesterday. It is a fav here : )
Glad that you all had a good trip. We can't wait to see you!
Welcome back -
Ouch on the tooth thing - I think you rock, cuz I'd never go for such a thing in my life.
Have fun surviving this week!!! I know the feeling, but it'll even out soon.
Kelly
Glad your home safe and sound. It was great to see you guys. We had a blast and can't wait until the next visit.
Hurry back!
Loved seeing you guys too - oh don't worry - the poool incident is a post within itself :)
Will be praying for Jeff's uncle.
Post a Comment