Sunday, March 15, 2009


The Parade

Notice J's classy beer mug necklace? Niiiiiiiice.

God graced Racine with some pretty nice weather for the parade. Little E did not win the contest. The girl who won did not technically have the reddest hair - but she did have a huge entourage, and as Brittany would tell you - it's the peeps that count. Her applause could not be beat. He'll try again next year. I am on the lookout for a toddler suit in white that I could dye green.

Maybe that will do it. That, and a judge who is actually paying attention to the contest and not his green beer.

And a big thank you to everyone who is excited I'm back to posting! I'm not going to let writers block prevent me from posting like before - who knows, maybe it will break through it.

And in the meantime, enjoy boring posts like this one. Brought to you by the letter "E" for exhausted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will come back to you! I think Facebook has become a big distraction for me...I haven't done a blog entry since Feb.

Anonymous said...

Sooo glad you're back!!! J is getting so big!

Can't wait to read more......;)

-Jen

Anonymous said...

Yay for jack-on-the-lake! E should of won, but I guess they can't hear all of his fan base spread across the states. He's the cutest little leprechan I know of :) J is looking so almost 7! Aunt Rosie says slow down... wait for me! Hugs to the neopolitan Cheeseheads.