Thursday, May 15, 2008


Oh NO She Isn't??!!


Breastfeeding for eight year olds.


I made, MADE Keith watch it. He dry-heaved a bit and said "this is making me feel uncomfortable" but since I listen supportively to his political rants or constant annoyance at Hillary's latest ugly pantsuit - he owed me.


I dare you. Watch it.


And I'll add - while I think (obviously) that breastfeeding is VERY important, and I, myself, cried when it just wasn't working out for me and E - I would never, N.E.V.E.R. draw it out that long no matter how many more brain cells it developed.


I don't care if the kid had the IQ of Beethoven. If he/she starts drawing pictures of my nipples - it's over.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My "favorite" part was when the narrator was describing evidence indicating said increase in brain cells, we were watching the 90lb. 8year old crawl onto her mom's lap and suckle up under her shirt.

Ah, irony.

--Keith (having a hard time typing while still laughing uncomfortably at the image)

info@racetoremember.org said...

That's just wrong. I'd rather see Hillary in a bad pantsuit.

Jenn said...

Ok - I had to stop before all the scientific evidence. That's just NOT right.

WAC-Mom said...

I didn't make it very far. EWWW!

I can't wait to surprise Josh with this one : )

Living Stone said...

There aren't words.....literally.

just4ofus said...

OMG. It's like a train wreck... you just keep watching and it just keeps getting worse.
(Jason had to stop watching.. he was nauseous as well and there was frequent hand covering eyes).
It was bad enough when she crawled up in the lap, then they had to show the breast with the 8 year old on it... and THEN they talked about playing with them when their mom gets dressed and she had to make RULES.. Really ? And the NICKNAMES and PICTURES.
FOR REAL. FOR REAL. OMG. WTF.