Thursday, May 01, 2008





If your kids are anything like mine, The Magic School Bus is around your house somewhere.

Get a free copy of the Scholastic book "The Magic School Bus Gets Cleaned Up" from the EPA. You can order it online (a little tricky to get to, sorry I can't get a more direct link to work), or you can call (I called) the EPA National Service Center for Environmental Publications at 1-800-490-9198. You will be asked for your mailing address and phone number. You will be asked how many copies you would like, but please only order one if it is for your individual use. Then you will be given a confirmation number for your order.

This is a free offer that includes free shipping. I just called, and my book is on it's way!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Awesome! I just ordered our online... http://nepis.epa.gov/Exe/ZyNET.exe?ZyAction=ZyActionS|3&User=ANONYMOUS&Password=anonymous&Client=EPA&Index=2006%20Thru%202010%7C2000%20Thru%202005%7C1995%20Thru%201999%7C1991%20Thru%201994%7C1986%20Thru%201990%7C1981%20Thru%201985%7C1976%20Thru%201980%7CPrior%20to%201976%7CHardcopy%20Publications&Query=magic%20school%20bus&Time=&EndTime=&SearchMethod=2&TocRestrict=n&Toc=&TocEntry=&QField=&QFieldYear=&QFieldMonth=&QFieldDay=&UseQField=&IntQFieldOp=0&ExtQFieldOp=0&Docs=-&SortMethod=h%7C-&MaximumDocuments=&FuzzyDegree=0&ImageQuality=r85g16/r85g16/x150y150g16/i500&Display=hpfr&DefSeekPage=x&SearchBack=ZyActionE&Back=ZyURL_BACKACTION&BackDesc=ZyURL_BACKDESCRIPTION&Random=0.6474996550587789

Thanks for the tip!