

Have You Seen This?
I Heart Annie Leonard.
Seriously, everyone should be required to watch this.
It's a 20 minute movie that you can even watch online. Fascinating story of consumerism and how the whole system works.
I seriously want to go take a hot shower and throw everything in my house away. Click HERE to watch it - let me know what you think!
Best thing is it is not in your face at all either - it doesn't play the "party ticket" so you won't get offended there and the "I hate Walmart" dig is so, so subtle you might not even catch it. (although it made me smile...)
Come on people! Watch it. Get inspired with me. What can we do?
2 comments:
Read the book Affluenza! http://books.google.com/books?id=e9jv5C22Bu4C&dq=affluenza&pg=PP1&ots=1949DpHnow&sig=rcmQYCTmBWspD5JWPN2GG1AiRjo&hl=en&prev=http://www.google.com/search%3Fhl%3Den%26rlz%3D%26q%3Daffluenza%26btnG%3DGoogle%2BSearch&sa=X&oi=print&ct=title&cad=one-book-with-thumbnail
We have a group of girls who get together to discuss Simple Living and we're ordering a copy of the documentary that PBS did a few years ago.
I put it on hold at the library - thanks for the tip.
They said it might come in before my youngest starts to drive :)
Post a Comment