Monday, March 17, 2008


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Mr. E was a finalist in the "Reddest Haired Kid" Contest at the parade this weekend. Unfortunately, he just doesn't have enough of it. A little girl with bright orange hair beat him out in the final applause vote.

Good try Mr. E! Maybe next year...

8 comments:

Julie said...

Too cute! He's so big already!

just4ofus said...

I can't believe the red hair! Crazy! Where does he get it from?
He's cute!
Can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

YAY Red Hair!!!!!!!!!! Great Grandama H. would be so proud!!!!!! Tell him there is family in DC that look forward to meeting him at the next family reunion........we will have to have a picture just for red heads!
K

WAC-Mom said...

I can't believe that tie didn't sway the vote!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! How cute!

My cousins are the same way. The boy had straight dark brown hair, the oldest girl had CURLY CURLY fire red hair and the youngest girl had very light, fine blonde hair.

Lucky, you get a redhead! I wanted a red-headed kid since Ben is a redhead but, nope! We have a furry red cat, though. :)

-Lisa Neal

Anonymous said...

E wins in my book! He is so cute and I can't wait to see him :)

Living Stone said...

Cute pic of both of you.... Glad you made it to the parade!!!
Must see you soon - want to come play Tues or Thurs of next week?

Jenn said...

He's the cutest one though...